Toggle Content
  Main Menu Toggle Content

Theme Preview Toggle Content
Each user can view the site with a different theme.
Themes marked with a * also change the forum look.

MTDR Forum › General Topics › Upcoming Rides/events › AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro
Welcome to Home of Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders (MTDR) Forum FAQ Forum FAQ  Search Search  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Login Login 
AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro
Learn about our upcoming events!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index Upcoming Rides/events Printer Friendly Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thumper996
2009 AMA National Champion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

This Saturday

www.arenacrosstour.com...eboro.html

Arenacross Tour Schedule

Round 2 – Murfreesboro TN
Tennessee Miller Coliseum -- January 15, 2011

Saturday Jan. 15th Schedule
Doors 6pm
Main Event 7pm

General Admission Day of Show
Adults $18
11 & under $10
3 & under free

Advance Ticket General Admission
Adults $15
11 & under $10
3 & under free

(General admission tickets allow entry at 6pm)
Bebout

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

We will be there.
Brittney will be racing.
So come on out and see the new ROCK MX Team in action.
JOHNH300XCW
Factory Rider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

I will be there helping a young kid in his first race . See ya there!!!!!!

gabe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

I'll be there looking on and cheering for our club's kids,
Please post what class your kids are in and what number will they be wearing

KTM 300 XC (2-stroke of course)
Chris874
Factory Rider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

We'll be there

'98 Yamaha R1
'93 Bimota DB2
'76 Honda CB400F
Thumper996

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

Nice race Britney, great finish. It was fun watching the races and the facility and track were in awesome condition.

Our prayers go out to the young man injured in the whoop section during the Beg. or Nov. big bike race. I am hopeful that he is up and about and spending time with his family now.
mruss
B - Rider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

This was Christophers first motocross race. He did pretty good. He finished 6th out of 12 in his first moto and 10th out of 15 in his second. He says he wants race motocross instead if hare scrambles now.

Milton, TN
cbadchris
C - Rider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

My wife and I went last night and had a blast until the kid got hurt. We sat right in front of where he was hurt. We thought it was absolutely distatsteful to start throwing out t-shirts while the kid was down. Other than that it was a blast and the young kids were the best. After watching the girls my wife now wants a bike. Everyone that raced was awsome!
OlMcDonald
Just a little faster than you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

Worse than the T-Shirts was the lack of an ambulance ON-SITE!!! It seemed like an eternity to me waiting on it to arrive. I'm sure it did laying there on the ground.

Other than that, we had a great time.

2011 MTDR President
2012 MTDR President
2013 MTDR President

NATRA
AMA

2012 KTM 300 XCW
2012 KTM 250XCF
2008 KTM 250XCF
2006 Honda 250 Recon
Thumper996

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

I agree on the shirt toss deal at the time a rider was down and it looked really bad. We were right in front of the crash as well. Some fans at the other end of the whoop section gave the shirt toss couple an ear full.

Heard threw someone else that he is okay. Glad to hear that news!
Dennis_Kelley
Factory Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

Yes, I did not like the T-Shirt's being thrown while the boy was on the ground. I think I saw part of a Hotdog thrown at them, it is a shame they missed. I can not believe they are not required to have a ambulance onsite at an event like this.
I liked the backflip at the last of the show. I think he was on a Honda CRF 250R.

06 KTM XCW300
05 CRF250X
cbadchris
C - Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

Here you have someone that may not walk again and you are handing oout $5 t-shirts. It was disgusting. Are they not required to have an ambulance on site? I woke up yesterday wondering what that kid was going through. I am so glad to hear that he will be ok... I am thinking about getting a neck brace now. I may not be racing, but it seems so smart to wear one.
OlMcDonald
Just a little faster than you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

cbadchris wrote:
Are they not required to have an ambulance on site?

I am thinking about getting a neck brace now. I may not be racing, but it seems so smart to wear one.

I don't believe they are required to have one on site...it just makes sense though. I am sure it is a monetary consideration for a small outfit. That's twice now I have seen that...at the same location...and close to the same place on the track.

(Neck Brace) Leatt brace is cheap insurance!!! I don't race or even ride close to a race pace, but I wear one. Very Happy

2011 MTDR President
2012 MTDR President
2013 MTDR President

NATRA
AMA

2012 KTM 300 XCW
2012 KTM 250XCF
2008 KTM 250XCF
2006 Honda 250 Recon
dbratcher
Factory Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: AX Tour Arenacross Saturday 1/15 in Murfreesboro Reply with quote

Even at local MSXC races an ambulance has to be present before the race can be started. As many participants and spectators that were there he could have had an ambulance. If its a dirt bike race you need an ambulance.

When the kid got hurt it was almost like a half time show started, it was very disrespectful.

Page 1 of 1All times are GMT - 6 Hours

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index Upcoming Rides/events Printer Friendly Page

Jump to: